- "The findings of this investigation are important for the University to understand. They suggest that we need to reevaluate the assumption that students have highly positive Princeton experiences, just because the enthusiastic dialogue about Princeton is often so resounding.
- Check out this video that looks back on all the work PPP has done in the 2 years since its launch. Looking forward to many more years of improving the campus climate by pushing back against the myth of effortless perfection and encouraging honest conversations about both success and failure at Princeton!
- "I wish I could say I’ve completely overcome my self-doubts. I still wrestle with these invasive thoughts that “I’m not smart enough”— thoughts that I recognize are useless, but sometimes your mind gets stuck on things that don’t matter. Nevertheless, engaging in research has helped me develop a realistic sense of my abilities and limitations. And...
- Take a look at PPP's first conversation series: Behind This Smile! We had around 50 students join in the filming of this video, and we are so excited to open up conversations about what is behind our smiles. Oftentimes, there is something else going on behind the smiling face of a student on campus. Whether this is stress, genuine contentedness,...
- "The end result, earning an Ivy League degree, says nothing about the journey that was taken to get there. To someone else who may not know the back story, my degree, my track and field success, and my involvement in artistic groups and volunteer groups may appear to be the results of effortless perfection. Such could not be further from the truth...
Same Princeton. New Perspective. Everyone faces struggles, setbacks, and failures at some point in their Princeton career, yet we so rarely talk about these experiences. Members of the Princeton Perspective Project believe that sharing these stories will reveal a new perspective on campus life, while helping all of us to be more resilient by understanding that failure is a natural part of the path to success -- however you define it. Join the conversation by watching our videos, attending an event, and sharing your own story!
|Watch Student Stories||Pause and Reflect||Share Your Story|
There are no upcoming events.